The semester is finally over! Congratulations! The staff here at The Oliver always knew you could do it, and we hope we provided you with a good amount of support throughout this year to get you through it. Whether it was getting your work orders done in a short amount of time or putting on a fun event to get your mind off your school work, we hope you had a good experience here and that you enjoyed your time. Now, let’s get rolling with summer break!
Here at The Oliver, we provide 24/7 on-call maintenance. That means whenever you have an emergency maintenance problem, you can simply call the office, and you’ll be forwarded to one of our wonderful maintenance technicians who will be there in no time to help you out!
Reminders & Updates
Rent is due on the first of every month and can be paid via check, money order, or online payment.
Water bills are due at the same time as rent and can be combined with your rent payment.
All work orders can be submitted online using your portal account, or by calling or stopping by the office to let us know.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Finals Week — May 1–5 — Don’t let finals week bring you down! Stop by the office and pick up Scantrons and snacks to help you get prepared.
Cinco de Mayo Celebration — May 5 from 2–5 p.m. — Cinco de Mayo is seen as a day to celebrate the culture, achievements, and experiences of people with a Mexican background who live in the United States. Come by the office for Mexican-style food and Mexican music.
Summer Cooldown — May 12 from 2–5 p.m. — Cool down by the pool with some ice cream with The Oliver staff members.
Movie Night: Deadpool — May 24 from 6:30–9:30 p.m. — Stop by the clubhouse for The Oliver’s first-ever movie night! We’ll watch Deadpool and have snacks. Hope to see you there!
Yappy Hour! — May 26 from 3–4 p.m. — We love our residents, even our furry ones! We’ll have doggy treats available at the front desk for our residents to pick up.
May Birthday Bash — May 30 from noon–5 p.m. — Celebrating a May birthday? Stop by the clubhouse to pick up a cupcake and celebrate with your Community Assistants!