I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T. Do you know what that means? It means freedom! We have some fun events planned all month long for all of our independent residents. Our staff wants to support our residents during this heat wave. Stop by the office to stay hydrated. If you haven’t, make sure you stop by our office to ask about how you can reserve your spot for the 2019–2020 leasing year!
If you ever have an after-hours emergency, just call (225) 397-2221. It will redirect you to our on-call team, where our awesome CAs will be able to help out with whatever you need. We can help with anything from the air conditioner being out to just being locked out, and every emergency in between! If you need internet support, call (844) 203-0028.
Reminders and Updates
If you haven’t renewed your lease, please come and see us. We have renewal specials! If you have a friend that hasn’t leased with us yet, we’re also offering specials for new leases. Spaces are filling fast, so stop by to see us!
Rent installments are due on the first of every month and can be paid via check, money order, or via online payment. Installments will be automatically marked as late if you have a debit balance of $50 or more on your account. We do not accept partial payments, so be sure your check will zero out your account; your check will not be posted if it does not zero out your account!
Water, sewer, and electricity bills are due at the same time as rent and can be combined with your rent payment.
All work orders may be submitted online using your portal account, as well as by calling or stopping by the office to let us know.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
- Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
National Ice Cream Day — July 16 — Stop by the office for some ice cream in celebration of National Ice Cream Day!
Birthday Bash — July 19 — If you have a July birthday, come gather in the office for celebratory refreshments!
Free Food Friday — July 26 — Join us for some free food to ring in the weekend!