Happy finals week, everyone! We hope you’re all having a great finals week and that these last few days go by in a flash. We would also like to take a moment to CONGRATULATE all of our graduates! We wish you all the best in whatever endeavors you are going to embark on next.
This month, we have lots of awesome events planned to get you out of your apartment and enjoying those hot summer days in Baton Rouge out by the pool, so be sure to come and join us — we look forward to seeing you!
- Here at The Oliver, we provide 24/7 on-call emergency maintenance. That means that whenever you have an emergency maintenance problem, you can simply call the office, and you’ll be forwarded to one of our wonderful maintenance technicians who will be there in no time to help you out!
- For any non-emergency maintenance request, you can either log in to your portal account and submit your service request, or stop by the office and submit your request with one of our Community Assistants.
Reminders & Updates
Rent: Rent is due on the first of every month and can be paid via check, money order, or online payment. We no longer accept partial payments.
Pet policy reminder: If you have a pet, please make sure they are on a leash any time they are not in your apartment. You must pick up after your pet! Any resident who does not have their pet on a leash and/or is seen not picking up after their pet is subject to a fine.
Intent to vacate: If you do not plan to renew your lease, please be sure to bring in your intent to vacate form. If you don’t have an intent to vacate form, you can stop by the office to fill it out.
Leasing: We are officially sold out of 4×2 unfurnished units! If you are still looking to renew your lease, be sure to stop by the office to see about your options.
Job: Are you looking for a part-time job that will work around your school schedule? Well, The Oliver is hiring! Be sure to head over to communityassistant.com to put in your application.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
May the Fourth Be with You — May 4 from 7–10:30 p.m. — Head to the clubhouse social lounge for a special viewing of Star Wars: The Force Awakens with some Star Wars themed snacks and props!
Cinco de Mayo — May 5 from 1–5 p.m. — Come by the clubhouse to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with chips and salsa. We’ll even give you a swing at the piñata!
Don’t Dessert Us — May 7 from 1–4 p.m. — Join us in the social lounge to bid farewell to the spring semester with a delicious desserts bar! Ask us how to renew your lease!
Mother’s Day Cards — May 9 from 2–5 p.m. — Stop by the social lounge and create a custom Mother’s Day card for your mom! Show her how much you love her by taking the time to create a card from the bottom of your heart.
Movie Under the Stars — May 14 @ 8 p.m. — We’ll be playing a movie on the big screen out at the pool. Keep a lookout on our social media for a poll on which movie we’ll play.
Pizza Pool Party — May 16 from 4–7 p.m. — Come and hang out at the pool for a pizza pool party with floats, Coke floats, and delicious pizzas!
S’mores and More — May 23 from 8–9 p.m. — We’ll be roasting s’mores and more out at the pool.
National Hamburger Day — May 28 from 1–3 p.m. — Join us in the clubhouse kitchen for delicious hamburgers with all your favorite toppings!