The lease term has almost come to an end. We’ve enjoyed having each one of you as residents here at The Oliver, so thank you for choosing us as your home for the last year. To those of you who renewed your lease, we can’t wait to show you all the amazing things coming to you in the 2018–2019 lease year. We have a few awesome events planned to send you off in style, so be sure to stop by the clubhouse to join all the fun!
Here at The Oliver, we provide 24/7 on-call emergency maintenance. That means that whenever you have an emergency maintenance problem, you can simply call the office, and you’ll be forwarded to one of our wonderful maintenance technicians who will be there in no time to help you out!
Reminders and Updates
Move-out is July 31 at noon — no exceptions.
Rent is due on the first of every month and can be paid via check, money order, or online payment. We no longer accept partial payments.
If you are a pet owner, please pick up after your pets, and make sure your pet is always on a leash when out on the property.
If you have not purchased a covered parking spot, please do not park under the carports. You will be subject to towing.
If you have guests on the property, please ensure that they are parked in a visitor spot; they are marked in yellow.
The pool is open daily from 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
Pets and glass bottles are not permitted in the pool/pool area.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Farewell Bucket Giveaway — July 1–15 — Enter to win a bucket filled with all the supplies you need to make sure your apartment is move-out ready, including cleaning supplies and a few more special surprises! The winner will be announced July 15 at 2 p.m.
Sundae Funday — Sunday, July 1 from 1–3:30 p.m. — Join us in the clubhouse kitchen for delicious sundaes! We’ll have all your favorite toppings!
National Slurpee Day — Wednesday, July 11 from 10–11 a.m. — Need a cooldown on this hot day? The first 20 people to comment their favorite Sonic Slush will have it delivered to their door!
Grilled Cheese Day — Sunday, July 15 from 1–3 p.m. — Join us in the clubhouse kitchen for delicious gourmet grilled cheeses!